1. Bouquet: We’re really wanting succulents to be in our flowers, because of how gorgeous, simple, and dessert like they are! They are pretty fabulous!
2. Candy Buffet: Because, we really know who wants the candy buffet (me!) and it looks really fun and pretty!
3. Cake Pops: We’re kinda in love with cake pops, ever since I made some for my brothers graduation! So yummy! And they look so fun too
4. Lovebirds Cake Topper: We want cupcakes for our wedding, but of course we want a little cake to cut and we think having lovebirds would be perfect for us! We’ve always been called lovebirds and we totally think we are! A love like a lovebird is very rare among couples now a days and we believe we have that love for one another. These are also the type of couples we want to capture!
5. Color Palette: We’re a bit all over the place with our colors, but we know we want organic type colors, very simple and pretty. Therefore, right now, this is the best choice!
Each week, we want to share with all of you, as well as document is for ourselves, our ideas for our wedding and what it’ll look like. We want it to be as personal to our love as possible, so it won’t be traditional in the least bit! Which, is perfect for us! We’re not your average, typical, traditional lovebirds. We’re pretty bad, but we want our wedding to cater to us, but also be super trendy. We’re not sure what the trends will be like in 2015, but I know as of right now, this is totally what we love and can’t wait for!
Being engaged is pretty exciting and I’m glad we’re taking a longer engagement period than most. We’re not in a hurry to run off and get married and we’re def. not ready to be super stressed out while planning a wedding. We just want it to be a smooth time.
Tell us what you think of our ideas so far! We would love to hear yours if you’re currently planning your wedding!
-Diana + Andrew